Handloads.Com Forum
Handloads.Com | Forum Home | Active Topics | Register | Log In | FAQ

Please visit the new forum to start a new thread

Handloads.Com ForumGeneral DiscussionPoll: Do you own more guns than any of your friends?
We all know, or have met someone with that amazing gun collection. The one that fills multiple safes, has something from every category. Is that you? Among your circle of friends are you the one with that collection? While I don't have something like that, I've met many people with a far more extensive collection than I have, I do have more than any of my immediate friends.

Edited on 11/12/2002 8:30:07 PM.
John

We’ll raise up our glasses against evil forces, singing; whiskey for my men, beer for my horses

Molon Labe!
Not me, I am a po' boy with two in college!
God Bless
Terry
You mean friends other than my guns?? (he asked in a confused manner)??
.45 Throats for Pete’s sake. www.Cylindersmith.com
I use to own quite a collection of Mausers (around 50 or so) Last 2 years I have sold off everything I wasn't using and put that money into "stuff" for the ones I am using. I still have more shootin irons than all of my shooting partners put together.
Rick

Not sure. People in Ga. dissemble alot.
Does anyone know where the love of God goes, when the waves turn the minutes to hours?
I don't know, I think some of the guys I compete with may own more than me, I do have quite a few, but I only use 5 of the ones I have, 308win for big and medium game, 10/22 .22LR for smal game, sp101 .357m for "deep concealment", smith 627 miculeck for racing, and the best for last, my RSRH in 44 mag for an everyday carry, home defense, small and big game hunting and defense, my general "go to" gun. Nothing like 1200 to 1860 grains of lead in 200 to 310grain increments to give you a "warm fuzzy feeling" wherever you may be.
Joe44

Chance favors the prepared mind.
i generally don't tell how many guns i own and my few close friends don't either but i can say i quit countin awhile back

i used to swap and sell a piece or two now and again but around 84 or 85 i had an extra 22 single action pistol that i had reconstructed a few years before, it was a cheap little hy-hunter type clone with alloy frame and sleeved barrel, i got some good stag grips on it and if you could get use to the front blade being clocked over about 5-6 degrees cuz the frame was washed out and the barrell would just tighten up right past noon you could really bust the empty beer bottles floatin down the river all day long. havin such a good time. i carried it in my tackle box for years, and dispensed more than a few cottonmouths without a thought as to what the little pistol meant to me as i had found it in the tall buffaloe grass while mowing and almost ran over it thinking it was a plastic cap gun until i picked it up and realized it was not, i sure do miss that handy little gun wish i had never sold it; haven't done anything but acquire since then

Handloads.Com ForumGeneral DiscussionPoll: Do you own more guns than any of your friends?

Please visit the new forum to start a new thread

Forum Stats
1,129 members posted 19,382 messages in 2,272 threads / 9 topics / 3 categories.
User Name
Password

Auto log in? (requires cookies)
Please welcome our newest member : Jamesfromjersey
There are currently 195 guests and 0 members on the boards.
BK Forum v.3.0 © 2001 - 2018 Black Knight Development. All Right Reserved.