Handloads.Com Forum
Handloads.Com | Forum Home | Active Topics | Register | Log In | FAQ

Please visit the new forum to start a new thread

Handloads.Com ForumGeneral DiscussionPoll: Do you handload for other people?
Many people won't load ammo for other people, which is understandable. You are placing their safety and possibly their life in your hands when someone shoots ammunition that you've loaded. Other than myself I load for my Dad, who only shoots 9mm and 22 LR, and sometimes 44 specials and magnums for a friend who handloads but shoots so few 44's that he hasn't invested in the dies and conversion kit for his Square Deal. I have in the past loaded up 50 or 100 rounds for close friends who own handguns but don't shoot often, but that's very much the exception not the rule.
John

We’ll raise up our glasses against evil forces, singing; whiskey for my men, beer for my horses

Molon Labe!
Not anymore, with the exception of for my wife and step-son. I did custom handloading in the mid 1970's, but liability insurance and government hassles put an end to that.
The way the federal laws run now on loading for others, I feel it's to easy to run afoul of the feds, and their "sting" operations, which BTW, I consider nothing more than entrapment, a violation of the Constitution. JMNSHO.
Paul B.
COMPROMISE IS NOT AN OPTION!
I only load for others when I've invited them along for shooting, and even then only rarely (and if I've got the right equipment of course)
DoD #2223 - OFCC #3122
We have loaded and sold thousand's of rounds of ammo. By the Grace of God, I've never had an accident. I only load the customers brass.
Creeker
Joshua 1:9
Handloads.Com ForumGeneral DiscussionPoll: Do you handload for other people?

Please visit the new forum to start a new thread

Forum Stats
1,129 members posted 19,382 messages in 2,272 threads / 9 topics / 3 categories.
User Name
Password

Auto log in? (requires cookies)
Please welcome our newest member : Jamesfromjersey
There are currently 225 guests and 0 members on the boards.
BK Forum v.3.0 © 2001 - 2018 Black Knight Development. All Right Reserved.